Sunday, October 26, 2014

Winners Challenge #228: Buttons...Buttons and MORE Buttons

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!

Thanks to everyone who joined in our "Bling It Up" challenge.
We really enjoyed all of your fabulous projects!!!!
Don’t forget you still have time to join in our current challenge theme:

****************

Our sponsor was:    


Donating: $10 Gift Coupon


Winner is:

(Selected by random and notified)


Congratulations Winner !!!!!!
You have one week to claim your prize.
Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog at gmail.com to get details about your prize. Please keep in mind, I only check this email once a week.  So you will hear from me, by the latest next Wednesday.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT members

25coops






Congratulations Top 3!
Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, I am so thrilled to have been the lucky winner. Thank you so much. Congrats also to the Top 3 too. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

coops said...

thanks so much ladies for picking my card in your top 3 and congrats to the other ladies too :D

xx coops xx